"EXCEPT THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE, THEY LABOR IN VAIN THAT BUILD IT"......Ps.127:1a

Monday, October 5, 2015

Pallet Racks

 I'm Back!
Wow, It has been a whole two months since I posted something!
There have been a lot of adjustments in our lives with hubby's work and my son's new job.  I have been trying to prioritize my life the right way, so blogging and crafting have taken last place.  We were looking to move, but my son got a full time position at his job, and we decided it would be best to stay around here a bit longer.  He is saving up for college and hopes to start his freshman year next Fall.  Since we're staying here at least another year, I decided to have my annual craft sale again in November.  
Recently, I've been working on these pallet racks.
I just love my rack that is hanging in the kitchen.
The hardest part about this project is tearing apart the pallets.
I cut up a leather belt to add some decorative straps.
I think my favorite one is the rack painted with the color 'Shady Forest'.
I stained them all with Minwax's Dark Walnut.


4 comments:

  1. You're making wise decisions. Family must come first! (actually 2nd...) :) And these little racks are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you did three different colors...they all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a pallet wall rack that I love and it's so useful. Yours in 3 different colors look wonderful! I hope you'll come share them at the Vintage Inspiration Party - we've been missing you! Here's the link to this week's party. Hope to see you there! - http://knickoftime.net/2015/10/vintage-inspiration-party-208-pallet-wood-table-wooden-pumpkins-and-more.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been way too long since I visited...these are wonderful! And I agree, taking the pallets apart is the hardest part!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! I really enjoy hearing from my readers. If you ask a question, I will try to reply A.S.A.P.