"EXCEPT THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE, THEY LABOR IN VAIN THAT BUILD IT"......Ps.127:1a

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Boxes and More Boxes

 I don't know what it is about wood boxes and me.  A friend of mine talked about how she wanted a box for a centerpiece on her table. Well, I got so excited about making one that when I went out to my pile of wood, I decided to make three of various sizes.  The long one is made of pallets and the other two from some left over porch wood.
 I painted the the pallet box in Shady Forest and stained it in dark wax.
I love how primitive it looks!

For the other two, I just stained them in dark wax.
They had natural character.
 The box on the top is wider and can hold a wider jar than the old canning jars I displayed. 
I really enjoyed making these and seeing the end results!
Only 3 weeks until my sale!
Getting excited!

4 comments:

Thank you for your thoughts! I really enjoy hearing from my readers. If you ask a question, I will try to reply A.S.A.P.