"EXCEPT THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE, THEY LABOR IN VAIN THAT BUILD IT"......Ps.127:1a

Monday, September 30, 2013

Porch is Decorated

I pulled this window out of the garage this past spring.  I am so glad I didn't sell all of the windows I got from my neighbor.  Just a simple six pain window adds so much to my porch.
It is a great backdrop for my decorations.
I am so glad my neighbor was kind enough to let me have his garbage when he replaced his windows.  Some people just don't know the value of their garbage :)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Tammy, and thank God for the neighbors stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Careful - he may read this and want his window back! Love the theme of giving thanks - very pretty vignette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely porch. I like the writing on your pumpkins and I can't believe someone would part with such a cute window.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The porch is just beautiful and I love the window!

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! I really enjoy hearing from my readers. If you ask a question, I will try to reply A.S.A.P.