"EXCEPT THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE, THEY LABOR IN VAIN THAT BUILD IT"......Ps.127:1a

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My Nickel Find & an Update

I hope all of you had a great Memorial Day!
We spent our day with some friends sharing lots of laughs.

I just wanted to share with you today my 5 cent find.
I found this pint size Blue Ball Jar for 5 cents.  I thought the tag said 50 cents, but I was mistaken.  I love when I am mistaken and it comes out for the best.  It doesn't usually happen that way for me.
I am enjoying some flowers from my garden today.
 Now for an update on a sign I made for a friend.
She chose a dark plum color for the edge of her sign.
I think it will look great with her sage colored wall.
I really had a hard time photoing the plum color.  It looks black on the photo, but this was the best I could do.


3 comments:

  1. Love the nickel jar - that really counts as free, doesn't it? The sign turned out wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a treasure for 5 cents. Lovely flowers too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jar is such a great find at that price! The sign is really awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! I really enjoy hearing from my readers. If you ask a question, I will try to reply A.S.A.P.