"EXCEPT THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE, THEY LABOR IN VAIN THAT BUILD IT"......Ps.127:1a

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Ah Spring! How I am Enjoying Thee!

Spring is here!
It's finally here!
We are not having a winter to summer kind of year.  I have actually been able to go for a walk with a jacket or sweatshirt and enjoy the beautiful spring blooms!
It has made playing  working in the garden so very enjoyable!
I transplanted some plants and rearranged a little bit in my garden.
I made some "new" twig fences for my gardens too.
I used all the branches from the other twig fence I made last year.  I wanted the fence to look neater.  So this is what I came up with.
Hopefully my little mower won't knock down my fence this year :)
This was my garden last year around this time.
Notice the messy twig fence.  It was fine until the little guy kept running into it with the lawn mower.
Here is my garden right now.
I am a little behind with the planting :(
We are also working on a solution so the little guy doesn't keep mowing the tops off my plants on that little bit of a hill above the rock wall.
Happy Mother'd Day to you all!

8 comments:

  1. It seems as if you have a great start to your gardening. After the rains we have had over the last couple of weeks, we have jungle to chop and contain! Love that fence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden looks so charming:) Can't wait to see it all planted and green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful garden area! I'm following you with Google+ now!
    Happy Mother's Day,
    Dru

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your garden is looking good.
    Love the twig fence.
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your garden is lovely. Spring has been so cold that I'm also behind in my planting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll see your garden this summer! Tell M that he's just like Grammy, I run the vacuum into the furniture all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll see your garden this summer! Tell M that he's just like Grammy, I run the vacuum into the furniture all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's s beautiful....what a great place!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! I really enjoy hearing from my readers. If you ask a question, I will try to reply A.S.A.P.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...