"EXCEPT THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE, THEY LABOR IN VAIN THAT BUILD IT"......Ps.127:1a

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Is This Spring?


Wow!  It went from winter to summer in one week here in Pa!  I would so much rather enjoy the spring weather instead of it feeling like summer already.  I was able to finally organize a little on the front porch.  It is very much lacking in the flower area.  I hope to get to that soon.  I was playing around in the dirt today for a little bit, but my gardens are still looking very pitiful.


My kitchen is getting some attention again.  It has been on hold for a couple of months now, but our friend came and did some work and hopes to finish it up by Saturday!  I will still have to do some painting and some final touches.  I can't wait till it is all done.  Right now I am doing dishes in my bathtub--I guess I am not the first :)

6 comments:

  1. haha yes. we are in s.central PA and I feel the same way. Dont get me wrong, I am enjoying every minute of this sunny, warm weather... feel like the light at the end of the tunnel has finally arrived :)
    happy spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, hot already? It's still Winter over here, but we except Spring weather this weekend.

    Goedele

    ReplyDelete
  3. when first married I had to do laundry in the bathtub!

    summer is here,WNC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was hot in Northern NJ too but now as I am typing this we are having really bad thunderstorms and the weather is supposed to cool down again. Spring never came summer came and went. Fall will be arriving tomorrow. Weird weatherm maybe spring will showup eventually????

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had to do the dishes in the bathtub before... And I'm about to do it during my spring break at the end of the month! But you'll be so happy after to have your kitchen back.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! I really enjoy hearing from my readers. If you ask a question, I will try to reply A.S.A.P.