"EXCEPT THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE, THEY LABOR IN VAIN THAT BUILD IT"......Ps.127:1a

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Spinning My Wheels!

For all you home school moms out there,
do you ever feel like sometimes you're just spinning your wheels?
Math is a subject that seems to be really hard for some of my kiddos to get.  Reading problems seem to be the worst.  I think I can get the reading problems because I have learned to slow down and really think about what the question is really asking.  Come to think of it I don't think I was good at reading problems until I started Home Schooling  11 years ago.  I guess that is when I learned to slow down and focus, because I had to make sure the other person was learning.  I had to stop thinking of myself.
Hmmmmm......
I guess there is only one option, press on!
I know there will be a day when they finally get it; I am just hoping that it is not when they are 26!

3 comments:

  1. Was the picture of you & kiddos taken today...nice pic. :) Great reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Math was the hardest for my Son too:) We used Math-U-See and it worked great. He also helped build our house where he had to use math skills even cooking is math or quilting. They will all turn out just fine and I always told my Son "I didn't care if he was the smartest kid in the class, I just wanted him to be a good, honest, hardworking, christian man." And if you can achieve that you are a winner no matter how strong your math skills are:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see Bessie has her camera! The kids must take after me. Not their gram Cracker !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! I really enjoy hearing from my readers. If you ask a question, I will try to reply A.S.A.P.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...