"EXCEPT THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE, THEY LABOR IN VAIN THAT BUILD IT"......Ps.127:1a

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Big Bird

My friend is starting a new Linky Party called

Pumpkin,Pie,Painter

I hope you can join in the fun too!

I thought I would share with you all
 a little of the excitement we have had this past week
Around Our House.

The squawking that was going on outside of my daughter's room was crazy.
I looked out the window and was amazed to see this Huge Bird.
I think it is a Red Tailed Hawk.
I was never that close to a bird this size.
I couldn't believe how long he stayed around and let us take video and pictures of him.
Needless to say,
I haven't seen many squirrels around our house lately.
I guess the other birds were going crazy
because this nest in the corner of the back porch was 5 feet away from him.
It is so nice to look out of the window and see this scene.
I know she has taken some twine from my garden to build her little nest;
I watched her do it.
Around here this summer,
I have been trying to catch up on those projects that I have stashed away.
I am hoping to be ahead with projects for my sale in November.

So here is a sneak peak of what I was working on this week.
What are you up to?

Linking up with:

Pumpkin,Pie,Painter

5 comments:

  1. We have a pair of red tailed hawks that live in the woods behind our pasture. I've never seen them that close up before. Beautify shot! Thanks for the new linky party info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful hawk, I love to see them..we have owls around here, and haws in the Andes but I haven't seen any myself. Terrific shot, so glad you could capture him! Thank you for your sweet visit and for following me and I also followed back.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is a hawk too. Can't wait to see your new project:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is a hawk too. Can't wait to see your new project:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great picture of that hawk!! How neat that he was that close!! Thanks for announcing my new link party! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! I really enjoy hearing from my readers. If you ask a question, I will try to reply A.S.A.P.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...