"EXCEPT THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE, THEY LABOR IN VAIN THAT BUILD IT"......Ps.127:1a

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Independence


I pledge allegiance 
To the flag 
Of the United States of America
And to the Republic 
For which it stands
One Nation
Under God
Indivisible
With Liberty and Justice for ALL


I am so thankful for the courageous men 
who fought for Liberty
at the start of this nation.
I am also thankful for the men and women 
who continue to serve to preserve
our nation's Freedoms and Independence!



Linking up With:




and then, she {snapped}

2 comments:

  1. Nice photos. It's good to see the pledge. I think there are many kids in this country today who couldn't recite it to save their lives. Pretty sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Also love your "about me" section! Why? Because being the women, wives and mothers GOD calls us to be should be in everyone's "about me" blurb! :) Following you now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! I really enjoy hearing from my readers. If you ask a question, I will try to reply A.S.A.P.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...