"EXCEPT THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE, THEY LABOR IN VAIN THAT BUILD IT"......Ps.127:1a

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Taking a Break

What a gorgeous day!

Mom is not feeling well, but the kiddos are trudging on in school and getting it finished.  

We all needed a break.
 I got a phone call from our elderly neighbor, and he asked if the oldest could rake his leaves in his yard. 

So, while I sat on the porch admiring the first sign of spring in my front garden:


The two older boys helped our neighbor:


The other two decided to exercise and have some gym class:)


This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm118:24



1 comment:

Thank you for your thoughts! I really enjoy hearing from my readers. If you ask a question, I will try to reply A.S.A.P.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...