"EXCEPT THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE, THEY LABOR IN VAIN THAT BUILD IT"......Ps.127:1a

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Accountable







Proverbs 27:17










Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.


Have you ever thought about who you would be without the people in your life?
I do.
Or maybe, if you would be the same person if you hadn't had that someone in your life?
I do.
I know the Lord has directed my paths.  
I could be someone totally different than the Tammy I see in the mirror everyday.
I know the Lord has put different people in my life for a reason.  I also know I could have chosen a very different path for myself.  I had choices to make growing up.  I had different people come in my path.
Praise the Lord, I tried to stay focused on His path for my life.  I haven't always made the wisest choices.  
Praise be to God that He has disciplined me as His child.  
Reading the Bible and hearing good-Godly preaching has been a blessing and the tools in my life to stay focused on the Lord.

But God does put people in our lives to keep us accountable.
He put this one in my life:


and this one:


and this one:


and this one:

and this one:



Only these five people truly know the Tammy that exists today. 

 I fail daily.

 You see they help to keep me accountable.

I use to wonder why the Lord gave me four children.  

One reason is Accountability.

Be thankful for those closest to you.




3 comments:

  1. AMEN! I AM THANKFUL!! LOVE THE PICTURES! :) <3 u

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful that the Lord put you into my life !! I also love the pics

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful post! I think we all wonder those things, especially as we get older! Have I used my time wisely as unto the Lord? Have I accomplished and done for Him what I should have? Thankfully we can hold to his promise that His grace is sufficient and His mercies are new every morning...for this I am so very thankful! Enjoy every second of every day with your beautiful children...they grow and leave the nest all to soon!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! I really enjoy hearing from my readers. If you ask a question, I will try to reply A.S.A.P.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...