"EXCEPT THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE, THEY LABOR IN VAIN THAT BUILD IT"......Ps.127:1a

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Birthdays

After Christmas, it becomes birthday time in our family.

Two of my sons have birthdays 11 days apart.
Sometimes I feel really bad, because to be honest after Christmas, I just want a break.  I really am so thankful for their great attitudes.  They are always appreciative of my box cake and icing with ice cream. 
Some like to help decorate and make the cake.

 We usually order Pizza or Chinese; it's their choice.  


The memories are in the licking of the candles.



The reading of cards from their siblings.

My first born was born the same day as his Grandpa Nick, so today we celebrated their birthdays together.  It was special to see my little men blowing out their "trick" candles with their grandpa.  


Yes, the special memories are in the laughter and love a family shares.


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful memories!! We had a wonderful time with our family today!! Love you all!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was there I would have brought the coffee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! I really enjoy hearing from my readers. If you ask a question, I will try to reply A.S.A.P.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...